The benefits of under table wireless chargers in restaurants. With a wireless charging table, your dinner guests can stay connected and charged at...
5 Questions You May Have About Our Stealth Wireless Charger
Stealth Wireless Charger is ONE POINTECH's core wireless charger product. This post describes questions you may have about testing and installation.
Our stealth wireless charger gives you a way to charge your phone without cables and clutter. We have two models available, QB06 with a charging distance of 10-30mm and QB21 with a charging distance of 20-50mm. This incredible under desk mobile phone wireless charger will provide you an exceptional charging distance.
Instruction video for the Stealth Wireless Charger
Stealth Wireless Charger Questions
While using the charger, you may have some questions to which the answers are available below.
- Why is the wireless charger not working?
- Why is the wireless charger charging slow?
- Can it charge other electronic devices that support Qi standard?
- What does LED light indicate?
- Why is the red light flashing?
Why is the stealth wireless charger not working?
1. Try again?
Please remove the phone and put it back in the charging area.
2. Is the phone placed incorrectly?
For most mobile phones with wireless charging, the charging coil is usually located in the middle of the back of the phone. So, point the center of the phone to the center of the desktop sticker.
3. Is the table surface too thin or too thick?
Our under table wireless charger QB06 is designed for surfaces from 10mm to 30mm thick and QB21 is designed for surfaces from 20mm to 30mm. Please make sure your surface/countertop falls into the right categories.
4. Are there metal objects around the phone?
When a metal object (such as a key, ID card, bank carbus card, etc.) appears in the charging area, the under table wireless chargers will automatically stop charging. Please remove the metal foreign object first, wait a few seconds, the phone will automatically reconnect.
5. Does the table contain metal materials? (please check before installing)
Some tables need metal reinforcement when they are manufactured, but it is difficult to see any metal materials from the outside. You can use a magnet to check if the installation surface contains metal.
Why is the stealth wireless charger charging slow?
1. Like other wireless chargers of the same type, if the coil position of the mobile phone deviates too much from the coil of the wireless charger, the charging efficiency will decrease rapidly.
2. High ambient temperature.
3. There are metal objects outside the mobile phone, such as metal brackets, metals case.
4. Too long distance. Too thick back case.
5. Please try restarting the phone.
6. Private wireless fast charging protocol is not supported. Our under table wireless chargers (QB01 and QB21) are compatible with Qi-BPP (5W), iPhone (7.5W) and Samsung Wireless Fast Charging (10W). For other wireless fast charging protocols, such as Huawei Mate20 Pro, it can only be charged in Qi-BPP (5W).
Can it charge other electronic devices that support Qi standard?
Due to the limitations of the receiving device coil size, some small Qi-standard electronic devices, such as TWS Bluetooth headsets, cannot receive wireless power from our stealth wireless charger (QB06 and QB21), so they cannot be charged.
What does LED light indicate?
|Blue light breathing||Standby|
|Blue light always on||Working|
|Red light flashing||Foreign object is detected or phone is too close to the charger./Remove the foreign object or keep mobile phone in the right range.|
Why is the red light flashing?
1. This charger does not support this device or the device does not have wireless charging.
2. The charging distance is not within the support range. The back case is too thick or the charging distance is too far. The phone is not placed in the correct charging position.
3. There’s a metal object in the charging area.
4. Powered by a non-original adapter.